Windswept Stables is located on a 75 acre farm in Harford County. The property includes 40 acres of trails, an 8-jump stadium course, cross country jumps, a lighted outdoor sand arena, and a large indoor riding arena with dust-free rubber footing.
We call a beautiful old barn home. Built in 1900, it was originally used as a milking barn before being converted into a metal fabrication shop. We renovated the barn, and now it is returned to its original purpose - to house our wonderful herd of horses!
In remodeling our barn we made many improvements and have many more upgrades planned.
- We've gone GREEN by adding SOLAR panels to power the entire training facility and all the houses on the property. Thank you Solar Energy World for making this possible!
- A new outdoor 100x200ft sand /stone dust arena with lights and a fence
- A large indoor riding arena with dust-free rubber footing
- Heated automatic waterers
- High use areas in the pastures to minimize mud and included permanent manure storage
Automatic waterers in the stalls are next on our list!